Management Office Hours
We're here to serve you! Visit us at our Management Office located in Kahala Mall, between Cinnamon Girl and SoHa Living, Monday through Friday between 8am-5pm.
One (1) free hour of wifi is available to customers each day. Select "TWCWiFi" in wi-fi options on your mobile device. After (1) hour, a TWC (Time Warner Cable) Access Pass will be available for purchase with hourly ($2.95) and daily ($6.95) rates. For current customers of TWC, there are no additional fees to access the wifi with a TWC ID number which can be established at twc.com/wifi or call 1.888.851.9350
Security/Lost & Found
To report any lost or found items, you may contact any Security Officer in the mall or call the Kahala Mall Security Office at 732-6269, 24-hours a day.
Wheel Chair Loans
Kahala Mall offers the use of a wheel chair to its shoppers. Simply contact any Security Officer in the mall or call the Kahala Mall Security Office at 732-6269.
Auto Care Services
The Kahala Mall Auto Care Program, which is administered through Aloha Parking Management (521-9191), provides the following services at reasonable rates:
- Towing services
- Jumping of batteries
- Tire changes and repairs
If you need help, simply contact any Kahala Mall Security Officer and they will gladly contact Aloha Parking Management to assist you with your automobile.
- Curbside, fronting See’s Candies and Waialae Post Office behind Kozo Sushi.
- Stamps available at Longs Drugs and Waialae Post Office.
- American Savings Bank, Kahala Branch
- American Savings Bank ATM, In the Macy's Wing
- Bank of Hawaii, Waialae-Kahala Branch
- Bank of Hawaii ATM, Longs Drugs
- Central Pacific Bank, Kahala Branch
- First Hawaiian Bank ATM, behind Il Gelato
- Honolulu City and County Employees Federal Credit Union ATM, Macy’s
- Taxi Service, The Cab. Courtesy phone outside Whole Foods’ entrance.
- TheBus, Routes 1, 1L, 14, 22, 23, 24, 234, 235
- Trolley, Green Line
- Shuttle, The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Goodwill Donation Center (located in the parking lot near CorePower Yoga)
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Goodwill staff will be at this location to assist donors, and provide receipts for tax purposes. Donations can also be dropped off at this center 24 hours each day.