Kahala Mall paper gift certificates are no longer available for purchase at the American Savings Bank ATM machine in the Macy’s wing of the Mall or the Kahala Mall Management Office.
All Kahala Mall stores, with the exception of Starbucks Coffee, will continue to accept the gift certificates for purchases as they do not expire.
The NEW Kahala Mall gift cards are now available for purchase at the self-service ATM kiosk located in the column fronting T&C Surf Designs near center court.
How to purchase gift cards:
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and debit cards are accepted.
- Your credit card PIN number is no longer needed, the internal system will ask the cardholder a series of security questions to verify identity.
- Minimum gift card amount is $30 up to $100. There is a service fee of $3 per gift card.
- If your card is rejected, contact card issuer to see why card was rejected.
- Call 1-855-428-7243 for information on card balances (use zip code 96816), fees, customer service, or to report a card lost/stolen.
- More accessible - Gift cards may be purchased any time the Mall is open - days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Easy to use - Simply use a debit card or credit card.
- Custom gift card sleeves are available at the kiosk at point of purchase.
- Check your gift card balance at the kiosk.
- Valid at all Kahala Mall stores, restaurants and theatres, excluding Starbucks Coffee.
If needed, bulk orders may be placed through the Kahala Mall Management Office. To qualify as bulk order, a minimum of 10 gift cards in $30 or more, denominations must be purchased. A Bulk Order Form must be completed and accompanied by a business check. Gift cards will be available for pickup at minimum (14) business days of the order being placed. Coporate gift card orders will require a federal ID number.
Frequently Asked Questions (for gift cards)
Are gift cards available at the Kahala Mall Management Office?
No. Gift Cards are only available at the new Kahala Mall gift card kiosk located near center court, in the column fronting T&C Surf Designs.
What kind of fees apply?
There is a $3 service fee per card. Your own bank and/or credit card fees may apply. Debit card transactions are considered a cash withdrawal (non-currency dispense).
I do not own a debit or credit card. What are my options?
You may visit one of our many retail stores or restaurants that issue their own gift certificates/cards.
Which cards does the new Kahala Mall gift card kiosk accept?
Cards participating in the following ATM networks are accepted for gift card purchases: MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
For Additional Questions please contact the Management Office at 808-732-7736